Awesome Note does not collect your personal information.
However, when the user contacts the customer center due to an app crash or an error, it will include the running information of the app.
The app log information is a record of the information that the app is running, not your personal information.
HockeySDK for iOS, OS X and tvOS collects the following non-personal data:
• Bundle identifier, bundle version, and short bundle version string of your app.
• Device type, CPU architecture, and version of the operating system.
• Timestamp when the crash happened.
• A generated UUID to prevent duplicate crash reports.
• If an exception was thrown, the plain-text class name and message value of the exception.
• Low level crash data like instruction pointer, method or function names, signal data, pointer registers, and information about the loaded binary images.